My advertiser

Monday, August 3, 2009

Salamat sa Award... Thanks for the Award....

When i open my blog this evening, i saw on my shoutbox that one of my blogger friend ask me to claim my award, with some curiosity i immediately go to her link just to check what the heck she is talking about And when i check her blog, my eyes was almost dropped when i
saw my name being recognize by her as one of the uplifting blog especially mentioned by her. 



But anyway, I just wanted to say "Thank You" from the bottom of my bukong bukong, to Dahlchie for giving me such award "Uplifting Blog Award". For almost 4 years of none-sense Blogging this is my first time to be appreciated by someone who is not so close to me. Well, from now on you will see this award on the left side of my blog as a proof that i really appreciate it.



Maybe she was just uplifted by my contemporary posts, but anyway...Thank you so much girl! I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...