My advertiser

Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 Years Anniversarry : Batang Balanga Blog 4 na taon na!

Today was my blogs 4th year anniversary. Four years of blogging to be exact, I can still remember my first post; Its all about myself and who am i. If you want to read my first ever post, you can check it out here or you can check my archives.

Before i setup this blog, my only intention is to have a simple past-time when i feel bored, and to interact with other people by sharing my thoughts. Initially, i have no idea about blogging and i have no idea on how to monetized it.

I've heard that people are earning money through blogging, and my mentor proved that to me, so i have decided to find ways on how to earn money through internet. Until one day, i tried to sign-up from Google.com as a publisher.

After a week-long of searching on how to get my first cent, I have read that my blog need to be submitted to directories, and by doing directory submission my blog will be exposed to visitors or readers.

My submission to hundreds of directories has been paid off, cos at last i get my first $ on my google account. Days has come and my clicks are getting higher and higher from 1click down to 3 so on and so fort. From that day, i prove to myself that what my mentor told me is true na "MAY PERA SA INTERNET"

And until now i am still pursuing what i have been started - to find a way on how to make a living through internet. And i know that this is a continue learning so i won't stop studying all the possible way of how to earn money without spending even a single penny.

If you want to promote a product to sell, try visiting my clickbank portal to get an idea on how to promote other peoples products and earn money through commissions.

1 comment:

  1. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:VumJVmE1CJsJ:www.yeheylife.com/LM/forum~viewtopics/param-8_29_153020/ai-null/view_topics.html+attorney+josephine+paguio&cd=1&hl=tl&ct=clnk&gl=ph


    Posted: Friday, August 22, 2008 00:12:08.600 |

    I just would like to share my worst nightmare here and hope to help other people like me. nag-review ako dito sa Northcap sa Bataan.Pag-aari ni Atty. Josephine Paguio. Yung pinsan ko naman sa Baguio kumuha. nakasali siya dun sa mga students nabiktima ng Northcap. Ang kapal ng mukha ni Atty. Paguio na kunwari ipagtanggol ang nga nasa Baguio Northcap. Alam naman ng marami dito sa Bataan na may-ari din pala siya nun.Gustong makalusot at wag siyang madamay sa kung anumang kaso nung sa Baguio. Paano naman ang mga taong sapat lang ang pera sa buhay? Dapat bang mabiktima nila? Para silang magnanakaw sa gobyerno.Walang kunsensiya. Di na naawa sa mga estudyante at lalo na sa mga magulang ng mga bata. E kaso, kalat na din dito sa bataan and even dito sa compound ng Northcap sa Bataan, na ito pa lang si Atty. Paguio ay may asawa na. Kaso, naghahanap pa ng ibang aasawa sa kanya. Akala mo matapang at mataray ang itsura. Malantong din naman pala ! Akala yata niya asawa lang niya ang naloloko niya. Lawyer pa naman ng mga diborsiyo. Yun pala numero unong nagkakalat at nangangaliwa! Paano ka naman maniniwala sa mga ganitong lawyer! Nanloloko na ng mga Nursing reviewees, nangangaliwa pa ng asawa. Kaibigan pa niya dito sa Bataan ang nag-reveal daw ng story kasi di akalain na yung pera gagamitin lang pala sa ibang lalaki niya. kakahiya ka Atty. Josephine Paguio! Ano na ang credibility na ipagyayabang mo....Maghunos dili ka sana.
    tisoyski.777

    Rank: Bagong Salta
    Joined:
    Posts: 2,145
    Posted: Friday, August 22, 2008 12:48:12.643 |

    ay bad pala sya... ingat kayo sa mga taong ganyan...
    saichi

    Rank: Magaling
    Joined:
    Posts: 19,313
    Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:38:13.710 |

    that's scary...thanks for sharing that with us in here..
    red_amethyst

    Rank: Bagong Salta
    Joined:
    Posts: 5,295
    Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2008 09:57:15.083 |

    ang sad naman nun

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...